A Zesty Birthday Party with Yummy Cake at Perth

by - July 18, 2018



Childhood is a different feeling – every other thing seems so beautiful at this age. You start enjoying all the attention of everyone around. Especially, I don’t find anything bad about my childhood other than my mother telling me again and again to study!!
But the most exciting, alluring, enchanting, and along with all such positive and charming expressions, I can bet, it is nothing but the birthdays. And I guess most of you know how delicate the taste of the birthday cakes Perth is, better than any other place.


If you are a parent, you definitely know how much kids love cake!! I was and still am the biggest cake lover. It’s like a never-ending food craving for me. But all things apart, today I have prepared this blog to talk to you about an awesome birthday party, of my daughter Mia’s. She completed her 9th year and the party in that honor really turned out to be a bash. How!! Well, to know that, you have to read the entire story in this blog. Read on to know:
The Planning Party


Actually, me, my friends and mostly, all of my family members love to do parties and also to go to small vacations – it’s like one of the biggest refreshments in our life. You can have fun, you can roam freely, talk freely – everything is engrossing. That’s why when we were planning Mia’s birthday party we threw a before-party rather beach-party!! You have heard about after-parties, but before-party is something new, no!! Try this, it will be fun!!
The party was intended to plan the 9th birthday party of Mia. The cakes, decoration, venue, menu, and every other factor were decided on that party; and along with that we sang, we danced, we ate, and we did as much fun as we could. And the planning party was successful.
Time to order the Cake
It was my daughter’s birthday and she is just the Xerox copy of me. Cakes are not only her favorite dessert; rather it is her favorite dish!! So, I had to order one of the best birthday cakes from Perth. And I did that in no time. You have heard the name of Cupids Delight!! Yes, I placed my order therefor a Minion Cake!!

Minions are actually adorable for Mia and I was sure that she would love the cake!!


Well, you can also order anytime from their website – cupidsdelight.com.au. They have a big collection of sweet and tasty designs suitable for your kid’s birthday, your loved one’s birthday, your parent’s anniversary, or any other occasion.

And the Party Decoration begins…
This phase was another big fun and another party as well. All of my decorating the venue like it’stheir own child’s birthday. Actually, who does not love kids, right!! And when it comes to Mia, she is really a loving child. You will also love her if you meet her any day.

After we finished the decoration, the place was looking mind-boggling. I would really love if someone makes such decoration for me as well because even at the age of 32 years, I always feel so enthralling about birthdays. I am sure my friends and family will do that!!
P.S. Please order the customized cake from Cupids Delight – they are the best!!

Mia is here at her Birthday Party
My daughter had no clue about what is happening and how big will be her birthday party. She was actually amazed, delighted, and so soso happy with this party that I cannot express them in words. After all, all of these were for her, especially for her and Mia’s smile and excitement gave me the utmost satisfaction of being a mother.

As I told you that I was sure she would go crazy after seeing the cake – it happened just the way I thought, rather much more. She wanted to take the minion on her lap and hug that for all day long. But we made her understand that it’s a cake and this minionwill be happier if she eats it.
I knew that this might come; that’s why I bought a big Miniongift for her as well. After getting that gift, finally, she was convinced and agreed to cut the cake. And yes, both the design and the taste of one of the most beautiful birthday cakes from Perthwere literally out-of-the-world.

The birthday party was so successful and every other kid, at the party, was so happy that we still hear praises for that. And Mia is happy with her big Miniontoy and I am happy for her because she is the world for me!!
Well, for today, I would like to wrap up here. But I will soon come back with more stories of me, Mia, and the parties we have every now and then. And you don’t forget to leave your comments below to let me understand your feedback.
Until the next update comes, you keep partying and live a king size life!!
Cheers!! 

You May Also Like

0 comments